What are the benefits of Thai Massage?
Many people find that Thai massage has the following benefits:
- Reduces stress and chronic pain
- Strength building and injury resistance
- Releases lactic acid, other toxins from "blocked" areas
- Tones internal organs
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Increases energy
- Increases flexibility & improves range of motion
- Increases circulation and lymph flow
- Improves posture and body alignment
- Centers the mind and body
You can learn more about the benefits of Thai Massage at livestrong.com.